We are Hiring
Location: Chennai – Experience: 2 Years – Qualification: Any Degree with execellent communication skill.
- Experienced in making High volume cold calling (80-100 a day)
- Experienced in international inside sales
- Good communication-written & oral.
- Hands on experience in selling IT services/custom solutions to Startup, Small, Medium, Fortune segment companies, internationally.
- Experience working with software development/custom solutions development companies than product companies.
- Experience in Prospecting & Lead generation.
- Result oriented, self motivated, quick learner
- Target market is predominantly USA – so should be willing to work on 6pm-3am shift
- Min 2 years’ experience in the above(regardless of what their other experience is)
Location: Chennai – Experience: 2+ Years – Qualification: Any Degree with excellent communication skill.
Job Description: We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products features.
Tools used : Balsamiq, Axure knowledge will be preferred
- Work with key project decision makers, system owners and end-users to define business requirements and system goals while creating a high volume of Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Ability to create proposals and Project estimations Publish, distribute, and ensure sign-off of the BRDs.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in order to understand business processes, issues and user requirements.
- Develop workflows and process diagrams in addition to participating in weekly status update meetings to gather/communicate changes in scope to development team.
- Provide and conduct test plans while documenting and presenting results.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure the product is built according to the requirements while constantly identifying ways to increase product, system and application efficiency.
- Give proactive feedback regarding day-to-day operations and strive to improve performance.
- Provide weekly project status reports for management in a timely manner.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved.
- Provide follow up with the end-users/customers ensuring business needs were met after project deployment.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 1 to 2 years – Qualification: Any Degree with good communication in English.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Laravel.
- Strong Object-oriented Programming skills.
- Good knowledge of responsive design for mobile-ready websites.
- Expertise troubleshooting integration between devices.
- Should have customer interfacing experience.
- Browser Extension Creation Knowledge is preferable.
- Third-party services integration like AWS and Payment gateway and comfortable working in Ubuntu.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2+ years – Qualification: Any Degree with good communication in English.Any degree with Creative Designing skill
- 2+ years of experience in Web Designing/ Mobile Application Design.
- Strong in PSD to HTML conversion.
- Ability to create top notch Photoshop and Flash for Websites and Mobile Application design.
- Additional desired skills in Infographic design, Icon design and Banner design.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, good attitude and be self-disciplined.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 3+ years- Graduation: Any Degree with good exposure into IT background. – Notice Period: Max 15 days
- Mandatory Skill Sets: Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, VB.NET, and DB (MS-SQL).
- Knowledge of entity framework and Kendo UI is preferable.
- Should have experience in Web Application Development.
- Should be strong in ASP.NET, C# and SQL.
- Should have knowledge in MVC,Rest API and jQuery.
- Should be able to develop new modules and requirement from client
- Should have experience in SQL Server programming (Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions etc)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 5+ years – Qualification: Any Degree with below experience.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You should well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You should tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.).
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Google certification holders will be preferred.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 1+ years – Qualification:Any professional degree with analytical thinking ability and good communication skills.
- 1+ years experience in Objective C,Swift.
- Experience in Objective C, Mac, Cocoa, iPhone SDK & Swift.
- Should have completed minimum 2 iPhone projects.
- Good in OOPs concepts and XML parsing
- Should be able to understand client requirements.
- Knowledge in Webservices, SQLite, Rich user interface-Cocoa
- Good communication and Willingness to learn.