We are Hiring
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2+ years – Qualification: Any Degree with good communication in English.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Laravel.
- Strong Object-oriented Programming skills.
- Good knowledge of responsive design for mobile-ready websites.
- Expertise troubleshooting integration between devices.
- Should have customer interfacing experience.
- Browser Extension Creation Knowledge is preferable.
- Third-party services integration like AWS and Payment gateway and comfortable working in Ubuntu.
Location: Chennai – Experience: 2 Years – Qualification: Any Degree with excellent communication skill.
- Experienced in making High volume cold calling (80-100 a day)
- Experienced in international inside sales
- Good communication-written & oral.
- Hands on experience in selling IT services/custom solutions to Startup, Small, Medium, Fortune segment companies, internationally.
- Experience working with software development/custom solutions development companies than product companies.
- Experience in Prospecting & Lead generation.
- Result oriented, self motivated, quick learner
- Target market is predominantly USA – so should be willing to work on 6 pm-3am shift
- Min 2 years’ experience in the above(regardless of what their other experience is)
Location: Madurai / Chennai – Experience: 1+ Years – Qualification: Any Degree with excellent communication skill
Required: Female Cold Calling Expert for MiddleEast Region
- Setting up meetings from Middle East region via cold calls.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal communication skill in both Arabic and English languages.
- Need to make at least 80 calls per day.
- The ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Maintaining a list/database of clients in Excel/google sheet and should have the status updated.
- Should be a Self-motivated and should have excellent analytical and time-management skills.
Location: Chennai – Experience: 2+ Years – Qualification: Any Degree with excellent communication skill.
Job Description: We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products features.
Tools used : Balsamiq, Axure knowledge will be preferred
- Work with key project decision makers, system owners and end-users to define business requirements and system goals while creating a high volume of Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Ability to create proposals and Project estimations Publish, distribute, and ensure sign-off of the BRDs.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in order to understand business processes, issues and user requirements.
- Develop workflows and process diagrams in addition to participating in weekly status update meetings to gather/communicate changes in scope to development team.
- Provide and conduct test plans while documenting and presenting results.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure the product is built according to the requirements while constantly identifying ways to increase product, system and application efficiency.
- Give proactive feedback regarding day-to-day operations and strive to improve performance.
- Provide weekly project status reports for management in a timely manner.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved.
- Provide follow up with the end-users/customers ensuring business needs were met after project deployment.
Location: Madurai – Experience: Fresher – Qualification: Should have good written and oral communication. Any Degree preferably Business Administration.
- Business Development Trainee will identify decision-makers within specific business areas for business prospects & events.
- Build a strong sales pipeline through high volume outbound calling and self email campaign management.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of leads.
- Collaborate with top-level marketing stakeholders to identify strategic marketing activities.
- Lead Generation through various methods.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2+ years – Qualification: Any degree with designing skills
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of WordPress, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Knowledge of custom WordPress development and troubleshooting.
- Should know Strong Coding Knowledge in WordPress Platform.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Good in Communication skills.