We are Hiring
Location: Madurai – Experience: 3-5years – Qualification: Any professional degree with analytical thinking ability and good communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Android SDK, Java and XML.
- Should be well-versed in OOPs concepts.
- Proficient in Android 2.1 and later versions.
- Thorough understanding of Client/Server Architecture.
- Proficient in JSON Web Services, Push Notification & GCM, Paypall Integration, Social Network Integration, Geolocation & Map Integration, Xzing (QR) quick response codes, Camera APIs, etc
- Knowledge of HTML5/Web apps,Third party SDK/API integration like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram & Analytic tools.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 3-5 years – Qualification:Any professional degree with analytical thinking ability and good communication skills.
- 3-5 years experience in Objective C,Swift.
- Experience in Objective C, Mac, Cocoa, iPhone SDK & Swift.
- Should have completed minimum 2 iPhone projects.
- Good in OOPs concepts and XML parsing
- Should be able to understand client requirements.
- Knowledge in Webservices, SQLite, Rich user interface-Cocoa
- Good communication and Willingness to learn.
Location: Madurai/Chennai – Experience: 3+ years- Graduation: Any Degree with good exposure into IT background. – Notice Period: Max 15 days
- Mandatory Skill Sets: ASP.Net, C#, SQL.
- Should have experience in Web Application Development.
- Should be strong in ASP.NET, C# and SQL.
- Should have knowledge in MVC,Rest API and jQuery.
- Should be able to develop new modules and requirement from client
- Should have experience in SQL Server programming (Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions etc)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Location: Chennai / Madurai – Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description : We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products features.
Tools used : Balsamiq, Axure knowledge will be preferred
- Work with key project decision makers, system owners and end-users to define business requirements and system goals while creating a high volume of Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Ability to create proposals and Project estimations Publish, distribute, and ensure sign-off of the BRDs.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in order to understand business processes, issues and user requirements.
- Develop workflows and process diagrams in addition to participating in weekly status update meetings to gather/communicate changes in scope to development team.
- Provide and conduct test plans while documenting and presenting results.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure the product is built according to the requirements while constantly identifying ways to increase product, system and application efficiency.
- Give proactive feedback regarding day-to-day operations and strive to improve performance.
- Provide weekly project status reports for management in a timely manner.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved.
- Provide follow up with the end-users/customers ensuring business needs were met after project deployment.
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2-3 years – Qualification: Any Degree with good communication in English.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in Laravel.
- Strong Object oriented Programming skills.
- Good knowledge of responsive design for mobile-ready websites.
- Expertise troubleshooting integration between devices.
- Should have customer interfacing experience.
- Browser Extension Creation Knowledge is preferable.
- Third party services integration like AWS and Payment gateway and comfortable working in Ubuntu.
Location: Madurai/Chennai – Experience: 10+ Yrs
JOB DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Generate new business leads for the organization
- Overseeing the Sales activity
- Lead focused Business Development effort
- Converting business prospects to long term clients
- Increase revenue of the organization through generating new projects
- Establish and maintain a cordial relationship with current and prospective clients
- Market analysis and database building
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify target market, gathering data on the same
- Understanding the ever changing market trends and keeping up-to-date with the change
- Inside sales through cold calling and email campaigning for Indian as well as international markets
- Identifying key decision makers within target organizations
- Providing demo presentation at client’s place whenever required
- Meeting targets on regular basis
- Updating on sales promotional collateral and service knowledge
- Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, including daily activity, leads, follow up, closings, future prospects and adherence to goals
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline
- Preparing necessary proposals for clients
- Establishing the brand name of product/services
- Minimum educational qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in any field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must (Verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills using MS Power-point
- Very good / Excellent convincing skills
- Candidate must have experience in selling IT services
- Must have experience in lead generation and inside sales through cold calling
- Ability to work alone or with a team and should have the zeal and enthusiasm to work in the global scenario
- Ability to take intelligent decisions and be able to resolve issues with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2- 4 yrs- Qualification: Any degree with good written and oral communication.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wire frames and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find ability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Product Research and User Research.
- Well versed in Mobile App.
- Should be strong in Photoshop Illustration and Sketch Wire frame.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Preferable with Web Development companies with same kind of Experience Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
Location: Madurai – Experience: 2+ Yrs – Notice Period: Immediate / 15 days
- Experience with React.JS and ReactNative
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development in Node.JS.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit, and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Knowledge of optimization and minification of resources.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.