UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 07, 2022
We collect the following information from you:
Usage of Information
At Dot Com Infoway it has been our long-standing policy to stringently protect the data and privacy of our business partners and our clients. Our internal checks and balances already ensure that when you share your confidential details with us, they are never transferred to a third-party, and all legal and technical measures are taken to make sure that your information is protected and does not fall in wrong hands.
Our website and work policy are GDPR-ready. GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation and it is a data protection and privacy law applicable to people living in European Union.
Complete data protection for our clients is ingrained in our entire work philosophy and Dot Com Infoway has never needed a law to empathize with the concerns of our clients. Nonetheless, we are fully GDPR-compliant with the following data-safety measures:
- All our data-collection processes and procedures are well-documented and easily accessible to our business partners.
- We take state-of-the-art security measures to encrypt the data that we store and use.
- We constantly update our data privacy policies to match them with the best regulations.
- We never share private information that we get from our clients with third parties and don’t treat such information casually so that it can be misused.
- Our internal regulations make sure that unauthorized employees don’t have access to sensitive data from our clients.
- We store our client information on safe environments that are practically impossible to hack.
At Dot Com Infoway, we follow high-security standards to protect your information. Your valuable data is protected from perversion, loss or any external amendment. Dot Com Infoway strictly restricts access to your information to unauthorized users.
Links to other sites
Dot Com Infoway maintains an e-mail Id list of interested clients to inform them about our company, new services, events, the support we offer and much more. This list will not be sold or rented out to any third party. We maintain your details for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Users can join our mailing list just by signing up on our website. If you do not wish to continue, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the instructions given on the website.
Updates and Revision