UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 07, 2022
We collect the following information from you:
- Your name and email address directly from you on visiting our Contact Us page or Live Chat or through the email messages you send us.
- The details of the web pages visited from the time you enter to the time you leave our website.
- Comprehensive hits per week for individual web pages for the purpose of statistical records.
Usage of Information
- We keep all the business conversations, mail correspondences and documents confidential.
- We use the information you provide, such as e-mail ID and IM Chat address only to respond to your requests and email you updated on our latest service offerings.
- When you are logged on to Live Chat assistance, we use the information provided by you to direct you to particular web pages in order to increase the relevance of the information you access through our website.
- We get the details of the web pages visited by you and the number of page hits per week in order to customize our pages or services and thereby enhance our site’s usability.
- Third-party service providers used by Dot Com Infoway perform certain functions which may include data processing. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality of Dot Com Infoway.
- When required by law, we may disclose your information to law enforcement officials to protect our rights and to comply with the legal proceedings. We reserve the right to notify you of such compliance with the law.
At Dot Com Infoway it has been our long-standing policy to stringently protect the data and privacy of our business partners and our clients. Our internal checks and balances already ensure that when you share your confidential details with us, they are never transferred to a third-party, and all legal and technical measures are taken to make sure that your information is protected and does not fall in wrong hands.
Our website and work policy are GDPR-ready. GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation and it is a data protection and privacy law applicable to people living in European Union.
Complete data protection for our clients is ingrained in our entire work philosophy and Dot Com Infoway has never needed a law to empathize with the concerns of our clients. Nonetheless, we are fully GDPR-compliant with the following data-safety measures:
- All our data-collection processes and procedures are well-documented and easily accessible to our business partners.
- We take state-of-the-art security measures to encrypt the data that we store and use.
- We constantly update our data privacy policies to match them with the best regulations.
- We never share private information that we get from our clients with third parties and don’t treat such information casually so that it can be misused.
- Our internal regulations make sure that unauthorized employees don’t have access to sensitive data from our clients.
- We store our client information on safe environments that are practically impossible to hack.
At Dot Com Infoway, we follow high-security standards to protect your information. Your valuable data is protected from perversion, loss or any external amendment. Dot Com Infoway strictly restricts access to your information to unauthorized users.
Links to other sites
Dot Com Infoway maintains an e-mail Id list of interested clients to inform them about our company, new services, events, the support we offer and much more. This list will not be sold or rented out to any third party. We maintain your details for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Users can join our mailing list just by signing up on our website. If you do not wish to continue, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the instructions given on the website.
Updates and Revision