Ahana Hospitals – Social Media Marketing Case Study
Dot com Infoway developed a robust social media strategy based on overall business goals for the hospital, all the while tailoring the strategy to Ahana Hospitals’ key services and target audiences.
Pivotal components to the hospital’s strategy involved:
- Our core strategy was to concentrate on brand awareness and building a digital ecosystem
- Brand awareness was driven through promoting special days, events and festivals
- Created crisp and engaging content to gain attention from the prospective audience
- To create an Ecosystem/community by spreading the message of good mental health
- We received direct messages on Facebook fan page; twitter handle & LinkedIn profile from the patients for the services offered by Ahana Hospitals.
- The page had only 347 likes before we started working on the Facebook account. Currently we are at 4,935 page likes.
- Average monthly reach is around 4k per month.
- Client has established self-brand within peer community.