BestEmployees App – Mobile App Marketing Case Study (Offline)
InnovativeApps LLC, USA is a New Jersey-based company founded by Startup & Turnaround specialist and angel investor, Niru Mehta. The Wharton School alumnus is known for his disruptive startup initiatives such as BestEmployees app and Elizibles app. The core team behind InnovativeApps LLC is steeped in the values of innovation and business excellence.
InnovativeApps approached Dot Com Infoway to enhance the presence of their mobile app, BestEmployees, on both iPhone and Android devices. The company presented DCI with following challenges:
- To provide installs via Social media platforms like Facebook & Google AdWords etc.
- To target the particular set of audience only in Gurgaon region and reach them via ad campaigns.
- Increase the employees’ number count within the app.
- Increase the event conversions such as profile update, resume update & so on via social media campaigns.
- Reducing the CPI drastically & increase the number of downloads of the BestEmployees app on both iTunes and Google Play Store.
Dot Com Infoway implemented success with proven offline marketing strategies to meet this challenge.
Phase 2 (In Progress) – Offline Branding
Along with the digital branding campaigns, in the ongoing phase of BestEmployees app promotion, Dot Com Infoway is implementing a unique offline branding model:
- Paperless internship drive: The marketing team at Dot Com Infoway conceptualized this unique offline strategy of conducting events in various colleges near Madurai region to showcase the mobile app recruitment technology to students, which results in increasing students’ activities within the app.
- Conducted multiple events in colleges around the Madurai region and gave a brief explanation about BestEmployees app to a larger number of students; around 1000 students.
- The Dot Com Infoway team is also involved in back-end operations such as filtering students’ profile.
- Owing to the ingenious promotional initiatives planned and implemented by Dot Com Infoway, the BestEmployees app has scaled up the user flow and created high referral local brand within the students.
- Our cusp of online and offline marketing initiatives clicked with our target audience and ensured better brand connect, which led to higher number of app downloads on both iTunes and Google Play Store.
- The mobile app marketing initiatives of Dot Com Infoway has been instrumental in the app’s rapidly increasing user base and popularity.