DMK – Website Development Case Study
Soon after the emergence of the Internet, politicians discovered its potential to inform and communicate with the general public, and made use of it in diverse forms, such as the common construction of a personal Web site or the occasional participation in sharing information to the public.
DMK party planned to develop an informational website to provide information about,
- DMK party leaders
- Latest News, etc.
- Our first challenge was to handle huge amount of data which needs to be processed across different modules.
- Manage the contents in the regional language with proper alignment of the contents through the website.
- Since this is a political website, there is a need to provide an admin panel to keep the content updated easily without any hassle.
- Since DMK is a leading political party, providing a design should be professional.
- Design Phase: In this phase DCI designers understood the need of DMK party and provided with a professional design. DCI ensured that the designs of every screen was made after approval from the client.
- Development: The development platform was decided when the design phase is on. DCI decided to go with Laravel as the development platform to provide a better website without lags.
- Back End: A secured admin panel was developed to provide the admin to manage and update the contents in a swift manner.