- ShopX is a branded RetailOperating system, which connects Brands, Retailers, and Consumers.
- As a Hyperlocal Marketplace, ShopX aids in finding quality products and services of your choice at the local stores/vendors in your neighborhood at discounted prices. The added advantage being the lucrative ShopX coupons that grant additional discounts on your local purchases.
- Developed in India, SHOPX wanted to expand their user base from 50K to 100K, especially from specific areas like Bangalore within the first quarter of its’ engagement with DCI.
- The advantage of being a ShopX user is that you can know more about the discounts available in the stores in your locality and it also benefits the retailers, who manage their business digitally.
The client approached DCI to resolve certain underlying issues in the following areas, including reduction of CPI (Cost per Install/download) for User acquisition via Ad campaigns, enhanced organic growth and retention, hyperlocal targeting and achieving KPI of the bottom-most funnel (Product/Shop shortlist).
They contacted us to provide a complete end-to-end marketing which covers:
- App UI/UX suggestion and enhancement
- In-depth App Audit
- Competitive Analysis
- User Engagement activity
- AD campaign activity (Hyperlocal Targeting)
- KPI based Retargeting activity
- Conversion optimization
- Detailed Reportings
Dot Com Infoway deployed a state-of-the-art strategy to resolve these challenges.
- Detailed Ad campaign with Pincode based targeting.
- ASO optimization
- Keyword analysis
- A/B Testing of creative assets
- Optimized campaigns on multiple channels
- Optimization based on Pincode targeting
- Ran in-app event based ad campaigns