Dot Com Infoway., India’s top ranking software development and IT enabled services provider, today announced, a new technological partnership with Sun Microsystems Inc, one of the biggest International provider of software and Information technology services.
Dot Com Infoway proudly announced that the company has become an Associate Partner in the Sun Partner Advantage Program for Independent Software Vendors. Sun’s Partner Advantage Program for ISVs provides vast resources to its partners who are thriving to meet the challenges of today’s IT market.
As a Sun’s associate partner, Dot Com Infoway, has gained below possibilities:
– Escalating DCI’s development by gaining access to some of the heavily discounted Sun systems, a free virtual soft lab and associated cutting-edge technology. The combination of technologies would help Dot Com Infoway in creating truly innovative products/IT related services to the market in an effective and timely manner;
– Now DCI can access extensive marketing resources, with the ability to showcase the company and its services to the prospective global customers in Sun’s partner directories;
– Now DCI can trigger rapid development program by gaining access to Solaris products and developer support programs offered by Sun Microsystems.
– Now DCI even can offer Training programs to its software developers on Sun products and technologies.
“We are proud to associate with Sun Microsystems and we consider this as an official acknowledgment for Dot Com Infoway’s robust expertise and experience in Java-based application development which is much venerated by our global clientele. The benefits rendered through our Partner status will enable us to continue to enhance our software and services. Our partnership would furnish unique resources to drive a trusted foundation for decision making, high agility, and the true competitive advantage over others.” commented Mr CR Venkatesh, CEO of Dot Com Infoway.
“With this partnership, DCI will be able to deliver innovative solutions which would help us and our global clients, access the broadest global network, possible” said DCI’s Chief Technology Officer, Mr. VijayaKumar “This technological relationship with Sun Microsystems will help build market awareness by promoting DCI’s wide range of products and IT service offerings to more than 170,000 high-end members of this partner program. Major part of DCI web application and mobile application are based upon Sun’s proprietary Java platform, which gives a clear marketplace advantage over any other existing platforms” .
About Sun Microsystems Inc:-
Sun Microsystems Inc is a multinational software vendor and provider of high-end Information technology services. Its clientele comprises some of the major Fortune companies and its technologies, powers the most important global markets. Sun’s partnership program for sharing innovation and building robust software developer’s community is considered, the next wave of Internet-computing. Sun can be found in 100+ countries and it is soon to be acquired by the global IT giant, The Oracle Corporation, which has been calculated as the most profitable merger for the whole IT industry. Find Sun on the Web at www.sun.com.
About Dot Com Infoway:-
Dot Com Infoway, is a leading Software development company and mobile development company that renders its global clients both technology and IT services, which enhances customer’s competitiveness and achieves strategic results. Based in India, Dot Com Infoway’s state of the art infrastructure, ISO 9001:2000 and CMMI-certified processes, NASSCOM membership ensures that the company will continuously grow beyond expectations, in even the most complex business processes.
DCI’s primary expertise comprises:-
• Development of complex large-scale software systems.
• Mobile application development and app marketing services
• E-Commerce and Collaborative computing solutions
• Internet marketing services
Dot Com Infoway is to participate in CeBIT 2010, which will be held this March 2 through 6, in Hanover, Germany. Mail to [email protected] , to schedule a meeting with company’s representatives at booth # J23/1 of Hall 6 at the Hanover Fairground.