BestEmployees App – Mobile App Marketing Case Study (Social Media)
InnovativeApps LLC, USA is a New Jersey-based company founded by Startup & Turnaround specialist and angel investor, Niru Mehta. The Wharton School alumnus is known for his disruptive startup initiatives such as BestEmployees app and Elizibles app. The core team behind InnovativeApps LLC is steeped in the values of innovation and business excellence.
InnovativeApps approached Dot Com Infoway to enhance the presence of their mobile app, BestEmployees, on both iPhone and Android devices. The company presented DCI with following challenges:
- To provide installs via Social media platforms like Facebook & Google AdWords etc.
- To target the particular set of audience only in Gurgaon region and reach them via ad campaigns.
- Increase the employees’ number count within the app.
- Increase the event conversions such as profile update, resume update & so on via social media campaigns.
- Reducing the CPI drastically & increase the number of downloads of the BestEmployees app on both iTunes and Google Play Store.
Dot Com Infoway implemented success with proven offline marketing strategies to meet this challenge.
Phase 1 – Gurgaon Region – Social Media Branding
The first phase of promotion comprised of post app-launch activities including:
- Planned and launched a meticulous social media campaign across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Optimized Google Adwords to best promote the app
- Enhanced user engagement by suggesting apt push notifications and in-app messages
- Data driven insights: Detailed user flow report for the BestEmployees app by using different tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, etc.
- Detailed work on creatives, ad-copies, user behaviour based targeting.
- Owing to the ingenious promotional initiatives planned and implemented by Dot Com Infoway, the BestEmployees app has scaled up the user flow and improved the user activities within the app;around 80% of users have started to do activities such as skill updates, resume updates, etc. inside the app.
- Our cusp of online and offline marketing initiatives clicked with our target audience and ensured better brand connect, which led to higher number of app downloads on both iTunes and Google Play Store.
- The mobile app marketing initiatives of Dot Com Infoway has been instrumental in the app’s rapidly increasing user base and popularity.