Infinity Heart Health – Website Development Case Study
- Chronic Care Management
- Connected Care Solution
- Personal Care
- To provide a professional and elegant design.
- Responsive design to allow the users to access the website across all mobile native browsers.
- Create a user-friendly and engaging website that holds the attention of the users.
- Quick navigation options to provide the users with the information they want in a jiffy.
To match the needs of the client, DCI decided to use WordPress as the web development platform to ensure that the site is user-friendly and provides patients with the information that they need easily and quickly.
DCI chose WordPress as the web-development platform for the following reasons:
- WP provides pre-designed mobile-responsive templates that can be easily customized according to your requirements.
- It includes several pre-built modules that can be enabled or disabled for better functionality.
- User-friendly, comprehensive back-end with distinct modules to manage the overall content of the site.
- WP is a safe platform that ensures only authenticated users can update content and media on the website through the site’s control panel.
- Offers great security options.
- All sensitive data pulled from the website is encrypted before being stored in the database.
- The website design and content formatting follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) set down by the W3C to make the content more accessible to people with disabilities.
- WordPress, as a CMS, is a scalable system that allows further expansion through its customizable plugins and modules.