PumpUp– Mobile Apps Marketing Case Study
The PumpUp app is a very comprehensive platform for fitness enthusiasts to interact, share knowledge, track personal performance and set fitness goals. It also helps fitness lovers to get motivated by sharing / viewing workout pictures. The strong community of people committed to fitness at PumpUp helps each other in achieving their fitness goals, as well as, sharing valuable advice on training routines, diet, supplements, equipment, and more.
PumpUp approached Dot Com Infoway to improve their overall ROI through the following ways:
- Acquiring new premium subscriptions at a reduced cost
- Increasing the number of premium subscriptions
- Improving download count, both organic and inorganic
- Optimizing the overall ROI of all digital marketing campaigns
Dot Com Infoway deployed an advanced strategy to meet this challenge.
- KPI based campaigns
- Events-based conversion campaigns
- A/B Testing of creative assets
- Detailed reporting
- ASO optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Optimized campaigns on multiple channels
- Optimization based on country targeting
As a result of the above measures, we were able to improve PumpUp’s premium subscription count through social media campaigns and organic traffic by almost 200%, at a reduced CPA. We conducted ‘Optimization based on Country Targeting,’ which helped in filtering countries that didn’t contribute to the profits, thereby increasing overall revenues of our client. Additionally, we were able to improve organic and inorganic app installs by 21% and 47%, respectively. We achieved significant success in organic installs in a short span of time through effective ASO activities and impactful campaigns across social media platforms. We are delighted to have helped the PumpUp app team in achieving significant growth in reach and revenues.