Staygo – Mobile Apps Marketing Case Study
Inevitable Digital LLC is a company founded through unique collaboration between award-winning producers of multi-media and leading academic relationship scientists. The venture is led by Jim Casey, owner of Painless Productions, a leading TV production company with hundreds of episodes of high-rated television programs for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, Discovery and Travel Channel. Inevitable Digital has partnered with four nationally recognized relationship scientists – Dr. Gary Lewandowski, Dr. Ben Le, Dr. Tim Loving and Dr. Liz Schoenfeld – in creating StayGo. Together they founded, operate, and contribute to the popular Science of Relationships website.
Inevitable Digital approached Dot Com Infoway to promote their mobile app for both iPhone and Android devices. The company wanted* To promote StayGo by focusing on the unique concept behind the app: letting users make informed decisions about their love-lives and deciding whether to continue or leave the relationship.* To emphasize how it is ideally optimized for both iPhone and Android devices.
- To increase the number of downloads of the StayGo App on both iTunes and Google Play Store
- To gain top rankings in the iTunes and Google Play Store
Dot Com Infoway used a two-pronged strategy to meet this challenge.
Phase I comprised of the pre-launch activities for StayGo app that included:
- Keyword analysis
- Social Media profiles set-up
- App description optimization
- Press release writing
- Analytics Set-up
A few more steps were taken during this phase:
- Reached out to well-known app experts, reviewers and fellow-developers and received favourable reviews on StayGo from them
- Made reviews on StayGo feature in popular app websites such as dailymail.co.uk , techtimes.com, iculture.nl and metro.co.uk
- Undertook various promotional methods to reach out to prospective customers made up of primarily iPhone and Android users.
- Promoted StayGo in Social Media websites to create awareness about the uniqueness of the app, thereby significantly increasing its online visibility
As a result of the innovative and sustained promotional campaigns undertaken by Dot Com Infoway, the StayGo app rose to number #57 in the download rankings in the lifestyle category of the US iTunes store. We got plenty of both non – organic and organic downloads from our campaign.Inevitable Digital LLC was enthusiastic about the success of the campaign to promote the StayGo app. Our expertise on the field allowed us to tailor a solution that was apt for the client’s requirements. The client hires our services time and again and we are proud to continue working on their projects.