Wear Reader – Mobile Apps Marketing Case StudyDCI
Wear Reader – Mobile Apps Marketing Case Study
Jacoh LLC is an American firm looking to push the boundaries of technology. Jacoh is dedicated towards optimizing technology to enhance the experience of reading and make it more enjoyable and accessible in a modern world. In addition to doing consulting and development for iOS, Android and Web applications, Jacoh is actively pursuing research into the futures of computing and electronic collaboration.
Jacoh approached Dot Com Infoway to promote its product as Apple Watch app marketing apps for Apple Watch as well as iPhone and Android devices. The company wanted
- To promote Wear Reader by focusing on the unique concept behind the app: letting users read books one word at a time, at a pace, colour and size of their choosing
- To emphasize how it is ideally optimized for Apple Watch as well as iPhone and Android machines
- To increase the number of downloads of the Wear Reader App on both iTunes and Google Play Store
- To gain top rankings in the iTunes and Google Play Store
Dot Com Infoway used a two-pronged strategy to meet this challenge.
Phase I comprised of analysis of the requirements of the client and strategizing how to achieve them in the most efficient manner.
Few of the steps taken as part of this strategizing:
- A thorough study of the Wear Reader app’s strengths and its most innovative attributes
- A detailed research on the target audience and the competitive apps available on Apple Watch, iPhone and Android devices
- Determination of the strategy best suited to satisfy the challenges that Dot Com Infoway was entrusted with
- Measuring and taking stock of resources that were available and resources that were required
Phase II saw the forceful execution of the planning carried out in Phase I.
Few of the steps taken during this phase:
- Reached out to well-known app experts, reviewers and fellow developers and received favourable reviews on Wear Reader from them
- Made reviews on Word Reader feature in popular app websites such as AppAdvice.com, Examiner.com and iTWire.com
- Undertook various promotional methods to reach out to prospective customers made up of primarily Apple Watch and iPhone users, as well as Android devices
- Promoted Wear Reader in Social Media websites to create awareness about the uniqueness of the app, thereby significantly increasing its online visibility
As a result of the innovative and sustained promotional campaigns undertaken by Dot Com Infoway, the Wear Reader app rose to number 2 in the download rankings in the Books section of the US iTunes store. Its download numbers showed a significant increase over its previous sales figures.
Jacoh LLC was enthusiastic about the success of the campaign to promote the Wear Reader app. Our expertise on the field allowed us to tailor a solution that was apt for the client’s requirements. The client hires our services time and again and we are proud to continue working on their projects.