11 Proven Ways to Increase Your Twitter FollowersDCI
When something is said to be proven, it helps others readily. These are easy, tested-and-proven ways to increase your Twitter followers.
Anything achieved in a short period of time demands great respect. Twitter has indeed grown from a startup which was about status updates to a medium that has revolutionized the way social networking is done. But instant success in social networking brings with it the threat of bots. When you try hard to increase your followers you can be scammed by bots. Don’t be deceived by bots. The simple ways listed below can help you increase your twitter followers steadily:
1. Focus on your niche and start tweeting. – You maybe a blogger, entrepreneur, service provider or a developer. Be focused. Choose your niche and start tweeting about it. You can earn a lot of followers with similar interests.
2. Be more professional than personal. – Twitter was once a space to express what you were doing. Now, being a powerful social medium, Twitter is known for knowledge-sharing, connecting to people of similar interest and a lot more. To increase your followers be informative and professional.
3. Use simple Push and Pull.– When it comes to increasing your followers, you can use the simple Push and Pull techniques. Pushing is all about spreading your Twitter profile. It can be via blogs, forums, profile links and other social media. Pulling is something related to attracting people to follow you with your content. One fine example of pulling is the RSS feed.
4. Keep the conversation going. – To increase your followers, it is always necessary to keep in touch with your current followers. That way you let your followers share their ideas with you and retweet your content. So it is important to keep the conversation going with people who reply to your messages.
5. Read the minds of your target audience. – Hit your target audience straight with information. You have to make them look for your ideas and the information you share. To catch the pulse of your followers, Just make sure what they talk about and tweet about. This will help you to gel with your target audience.
6. Don’t Self-Pamper. Be Neutral. – Don’t keep on tweeting about your blog or your own stuff. Be neutral and share new ideas in your niche. You can be a perfect blend of personal and professional tweets. But do not forget to tweet the breaking news and the latest happening in your industry to gain more followers.
7. Be one among the recommended list of followers. – Popular bloggers sometimes publish the Twitter IDs of their readers and if you get into the list, you can get a lot of followers from that particular post.
8. Just ask a question. – To have interaction through your Twitter account and to start communication with fellow tweeters, just ask a question. This will open the doors to convert a stranger into your follower. You can easily pick up a conversation by asking a question.
9. If you ask, why not reply? – Also to be popular among your group of tweeters, try to answer as many as questions as possible. But be sure that you are confident with the answer. People will start following you for your answers.
10. Cross Promotion – Many a time this works. Don’t just think of online promotion to spread your Twitter profile. Why can’t it be word of mouth? When you are a pro and you help your followers with their queries, you can gain a lot of followers through word of mouth promotion itself.
11. Use Twitter directory services.– You can list your Twitter ID in any of the Twitter directory services. You need to choose the right category in such directories so as to get followers of similar interest.