Benefits Of Employment Over a Long Run at a ConcernDCI
Human Resources are very important for any business, regardless of how small or large and it seems that getting the best people to work for a company is not as simple as one might think. People are not only motivated by salaries, but they also want to ensure they can work in a pleasant environment in which they can get along with their colleagues and not be overly stressed in regards to many of the aspects their job involves. There are plenty of benefits for both employers and employee when they work together and in the following paragraphs, this article will focus on them.
Vision of the Employer
1. Any employer’s dream is to have the hardest working employees hired without having to pay them huge amounts of money. However, this doesn’t really work in the real world and that is why he needs to be very careful on the way he treats them. People who are more productive than others should be given higher positions within the company and should also be rewarded properly. An employer is more than someone who hires others to do various tasks. He is a psychologist, especially if he’s starting his very first business, and needs to analyze people’s behavior, productivity and general attitude within the company. Based on this information he then decides what departments one employee would perform better in and then assign him to that department.
2. The employer’s goal is to inspire a trustworthy communication not only between him and the employee, but also between employees. When people in a company are all focused together towards one goal and dedicate all of their energy on achieving it, without quarreling with one another for various meaningless reasons, the company is more productive and everyone gets along better with others.
3. Lastly, employers also carefully analyze employees and use surveys on employee satisfaction and asking for the employees’ opinions in regards to what could be improved to make it easier for them to achieve their goals or anything similar to that.
Vision of Employee
1. Every employee is aware that from the minute he is hired in a company, he needs to prove himself. Talent grown is very important to him and he knows that learning how to do his job better than anyone else in the company is certainly going to lead to a guaranteed growth of income. There are quite a few things employees need to respect when they want to be promoted to a higher position within the company and the first aspect regards doing their job. Yes, it sounds simple, but statistics would surprise many of the number of employees who are just not good at this. Mostly the reason behind it is their lack of specialization in the field the company’s business pertains to, which is the main reason behind the low employee productivity.
2. Job security seems to be threatened now more than ever and this is a vital aspect that makes employees want to work harder and even consider doing overtime. When they know they’ll have their current job which they may like a lot, for a very long time, they are definitely inclined to overworking just so that they can keep their current position or even be promoted.
3. Eventually, a good relationship with the employer, the sub-ordinates and team-heads is vital. When employees manage to satisfy everyone around them with the hard work they’re putting up, they’ll receive recognition which always leads to them being promoted to a higher position.
With that being said, it seems that the benefits of employment in the long run are quite a few and everyone can take advantage of them if they just do their job, work hard and give that 110% to impress their employers!