Google Launches AdWords App For iOSDCI
In addition to ‘AdWords Express’ and ‘Google AdSense’, Google has now launched another application for Apple Devices. “Adwords App” for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store. Google had launched the same app for Android devices last March and took over a year to make it for iOS.
Users can carry out many campaign activities such as:
- Monitor campaign trends such as impressions, click-through rates (CTR) and cost per click (CPC).
- Fetch real-time alerts and notifications about the billing and ad status in their campaigns.
- Update their bids and budget
- Call a Google AdWords expert through the app for advice/support
- Act on suggestions that can help improve campaign performance
Tell us in the comments how you think the Adwords app for your iOS device can help you in your online campaign.