Meeker Revealed Latest Internet TrendsDCI
Popular venture capitalist Mary Meeker has presented latest stats on Internet usage in the Web 2.0 Summit.
At the 2011 Web 2.0 Summit, Mary Meeker a partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, highlighted significant Internet trends in her presentation. Even amid two economic meltdowns, the U.S. has managed to witness breakthrough in two communication technologies – Internet and mobile Internet, she said.
Other highlights of Meeker’s presentation are:
- 81% of users of the web’s top properties live outside the U.S.
- In three years China added more Internet users than exist in the entire United states.
- 70% of the social networkers use Facebook, while Israelis spend more time on social networks than citizens of any other country.
- The mobile market has been growing faster than ever, but still has a huge upside.
- Ecommerce and mobile commerce are on the rise.
We have embedded the Meeker’s presentation above and you can checkout all the other interesting facts there.
Dot Com Infoway helps clients market their products/services through cost-effective Internet Marketing and Social Media Marketing solutions. To get a free quote for these services, contact us.