Effective Strategies to Promote Video ContentDCI
After making all of the necessary investments to strategically develop great content for your next video, the next important step would be to develop digital marketing strategies to promote your video. However, many business owners completely gloss over this part, which means that the video does not receive the exposure it needs to maximize its intent.
In fact, a lot of times the excitement that comes along with making the video completely overshadows the need to properly market it.
If you have prepared a great video, but now need to develop strategies to properly promote it, then this information is for you. It includes some tips to help you develop the best, most relevant strategies to market and promote your video content to the right audience.
1. Create more of a mixture of different videos. Particularly, by using different lengths – including videos ranging from at least 30 seconds to 20 minutes or more.
2. Creating effective Keyword Rich SEO based descriptions of your videos so that it’s easy to be found in the search results.
3. Embed your videos on your website and other social media outlets where ever possible. This provides more exposure to your videos. To do this, obtain your video’s embed code by going to its video page and clicking on the “Share” button. Afterwards, click the “+Show options” link which appears above the embed code field. This then reveals the preview of your newly embedded video and its Basic customization options. After these adjustments have been made, the embed code can be copied and paste to wherever you’d like to have the video embed.
4. YouTube videos tend to be more engaging on the YouTube platform than on other social media platforms. In fact, it is roughly 10 times more engaging than some of the other optional outlets. This includes shares, comments and in very obedient more so than commenting on blogs and other social with in the post.
5. Another great strategy includes implementing paid advertisements. Paid advertising not only delivers more diverse results, but it also increases the conversion rates as well.
6. You can also take advantage of other social media platforms by allowing them to serve as other outlets to promote your videos. This includes platforms such as Facebook, Google+ Twitter and other relevant social media platforms. Also, include your company’s own web site or blog.
7. Add a call to action somewhere within your videos. This encourages viewers to rate, like, share or comment on your videos.
8. You can start your video marketing campaign by first taking advantage of YouTube’s current resources and tools and also by initially sharing it with people you already know and trust.
Video marketing has taken a substantial turn in that it’s no longer just an average, light-weight marketing strategy, but it’s now a very necessary element of company’s overall marketing plan. It’s what customers look for and expect from companies with even a minor web presence. You will find video marketing to be a very effective and rewarding form of marketing.